Smoky Compound Butter:
- Allow butter to reach room temp and place in a mixer with a paddle.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix on low speed scrapping sides as you go until well incorporated.
- Spilt lobsters in half and lightly crack claws. Devein Shrimp but leave shell on.
- Generously brush compound butter over lobster, shrimp, scallops and corn and place on grill, continue to baste throughout cooking.
- Place clams and mussels on grill, once open place in a bowl with a few Tbls of butter and toss before serving.
Serve a side of Smoky butter along with grilled seafood platter. Be sure to serve with plenty of napkins and a bib! This butter works very well as a finishing butter for steaks and chops, just roll butter into a log and refrigerate, then slice 1/2” coins and top steak or chop before serving and allow to melt on the way to customer.