Skip to content
Applewood Smoky Bam Burger with Applewood Bacon and Aged Cheddar Recipe
- Wow your guests with this gourmet burger.
- 5 lb. 85/15 ground beef
- 5 tbsp. Emeril’s Bam Burger Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Wright’s Applewood Smoke Seasoning
- 1 lb. applewood smoked bacon
- 1 lb. aged sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 brioche buns
- Place ground beef in a mixing bowl with Emeril’s Bam Burger Seasoning and Wright’s Applewood Smoke Seasoning. Mix well.
- Portion into half pound patties.
- Grill until desired doneness and top with bacon and cheddar cheese and serve on a toasted brioche bun.