Smoked Alaskan Honey Mustard Salmon
- Yield: 8 portions
- A great tasting recipe all will enjoy.
- 8 – 8oz Wild Alaskan Salmon, skinless
- 3 c. Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 c. honey
- ½ c. Wright’s Hickory Seasoning
- Mix mustard with honey and Wright’s Natural Hickory Seasoning.
- Marinate salmon in honey mustard for 2-4 hours. (Reserve ½ cup marinade for garnish.)
- Place salmon coated in honey mustard on a baking sheet and bake in a convection oven for 10 – 12 minutes at 425 degrees until just cooked through.
Serve salmon atop a bed of wilted spinach with sautéed garlic and drizzle 1 tablespoon of marinade over spinach before serving.
Smokey Honey Mustard works very well with a variety of firm steak fish, poultry and pork.