- In a food blender or a food processor add all ingredients except olive oil. While blending slowly drizzle in olive oil until all incorporated.
- Completely cover chicken in marinade (reserve 1/4 cup marinade for service) and let marinade for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill Chicken skin side down for 3-5 minutes until nicely browned, flip and grill for an additional 3 – 5 minutes. Place on a rack and roast for 15 minutes or an internal temp of 165*.
- In a large sauté pan add olive oil and sauté garlic, onions, and peppers.
- Next, add zucchini, yellow squash, and eggplant and continue to sauté until veggies start to soften.
- Add tomatoes and Wright’s Hickory Seasoning and allow to cook until tomatoes start to breakdown.
- Finish with basil, thyme, and adjust seasoning.
Split chicken at leg joint and perch breast atop of leg and thigh and spoon ratatouille over center. Drizzle approx 1 tablespoon of marinade over chicken before serving.