- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Yield: 48 bars
- These fudge brownies are topped with a chocolate frosting and will make any chocoholic satisfied! Use Clabber Girl Baking Powder for a super light and fluffy brownie.
- 2 oz. (Unsweetened) cocoa
- 1⁄3 oz. vanilla extract
- 1 c. butter (or margarine)
- 16 large eggs
- 2⁄3 c. milk
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 qt. sugar
- 1 qt. (Powdered Sugar) Frosting
- 1 tbsp. Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1 qt. all-purpose flour
- 1 qt. butter
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Beat well until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and blend. Spread batter into greased 18 x 26-inch bun pan. Bake at 350° F. for about 25 minutes until set. Cool until warm.
- Frosting: Blend together sugar and butter; add cocoa, milk and vanilla. Blend until well combined. Spread frosting evenly over warmed brownies. Garnish as desired. When brownies have cooled, cut into 2-3/4×3-inch bars.