Skip to content
To Go Parfaits Recipe
Cook Time: 4 Hours, 10 Minutes
Yield: 20 cups
- To Go Parfaits
- 24 oz. Royal Gelatin (any flavor)
- Prepared whipped topping
- Add 2 quarts of hot water (176° – 194° F) to one 24 ounce bag of Royal Gelatin (any flavor); stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 2 quarts cold water or 2 quarts ice and water, stirring until ice is melted.
- Pour into molds or pans. Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
- Cut gelatin into cubes. Layer cubes of gelatin into to-go cup with prepared whipped cream, starting with gelatin and ending with the whipped cream.